Since 1971, Climate Systems has strived to create the best place to work for our employees. Our people extend pride into their projects and workplace. We have talented employees across Charlotte, and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the Climate Systems team. We have openings for experienced professionals or recent graduates in a wide variety of career paths in engineering, planning, surveying, and other disciplines. Climate Systems is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future.
Please mention all the channels where our team can reach you, including social media. If you’d rather not provide your email, you can add a contact form instead. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Description: HVAC Field Startup Technician
- Climate Systems – Charlotte, NC
- We are a commercial and industrial HVAC contractor offering end-to-end service for our customers, from design to construction. We specialize in providing mechanical solutions for commercial, healthcare and industrial facilities.
We are currently looking for an HVAC Field Startup Technician to join our team! This position travels to new installation sites to conduct the final phase of installation, test and startup new commercial and industrial equipment.
Job Title: HVAC Field Startup Technician
Work Hours: Five (5) Eight (8) hour workday schedule, Monday Thursday, 7:30- 4:00, with occasional overtime.
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
Benefits: Health/dental/life/vision insurance coverage, paid holidays, vacation time, company provided uniforms, company vehicle
Primary Job Function: Pre startup and startup of Commercial and industrial HVAC Equipment as well as installation assistance when required.
Job Description: Pipe Fitter
- Climate Systems – Charlotte, NC
We are a commercial and industrial HVAC contractor offering end-to-end service for our customers, from design to construction. We specialize in providing mechanical solutions for commercial, healthcare and industrial facilities.
We are currently looking for Pipe Fitter to join our team!
- Job Title: Pipe Fitter
- Work Hours: Five (5) Eight (8) hour workday schedule, Monday- Friday 7:30- 4:00, with occasional overtime
- Pay Rate: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Health/dental/life/vision insurance coverage, paid holidays, vacation time, company provided uniforms.
- Primary Job Function: Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs and maintains piping systems for steam, hot water, heating, cooling and process water systems.
- Review job plans and specifications, Inspect work site to determine presence and obstructions, Plan sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and activities of other contractors. Cut pipe using cutting torch, hacksaw, pipe cutters and pipe cutting machine. Threading of pipe using machines or hand benders. Assembly and installation of various sizes and material of pipe those made of metal, copper, plastic and brass. Join piping by means of brazing, threading, soldering, fused, welding and cemented. Secure pipes to structures with clamps, brackets and hangers. Testing of pipe for leaks by using gauges and visually observing pressures. Lifting and carrying various objects of different weights and sizes. Detect and recognize dangerous conditions or situations.
- Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- 5 year minimum experience
- Able to work as a team or independently